CENTRAL FLORIDA LOCAL USER GROUP TAMPA/ORLANDO AREA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CENTRAL FLORIDA LOCAL USER GROUP TAMPA/ORLANDO AREA

EMAIL or IM me I know a couple of people that are really interested.

Status of CFLUG

We inherited administration of SC here in Lakeland back in March. Did anything ever develop regarding formation of a user group?

Comment

I am a ServiceCenter / Service Manager (Certified 7.x) Consultant working for HP Partner StrataCom Inc., who recently relocated to the SW FL area, and I am very interested in joining and/or starting a Florida User Group.

Comment

There is definite interest with the co-admin and me, but it's a pretty good distance from Cape Coral to Lakeland. It seems like there would be plenty of techs between Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwate, then heading down south toward where you are.

Comment

I am always willing to travel since I do it for most of the year, and that is typically being stuck in a tin-can, and a 3hr drive is not out of the question for me. I don't see a problem with a group meeting Quarterly initially, and maybe moving to a monthly meeting should we get enough attendees and/or interest.

Comment

Hi guys, my name is Floris Verschoor and I'm co-leader of the Vivit Special Interest Group for HP Service Management (http://www.vivit-worldwide.org/chapt...n=blank&id=243). What I like to see and to accomplish is that all user groups for HP Service Management are part of Vivit. My job at Vivit is to help the local interest groups (like the one you want to start in Florida) with a HP Service Manager focused agenda. The SIG can provide speakers for the event and help out with organizing the event. An example of an HP SM focused event is the one we helped organizing in NY next week (https://www.vivit-worldwide.org/chap...tereventid=574). Please reach out to me or one of the other co-leaders of the SIG if you are interested in additional information.

Comment

It would be nice to do this. I gather we need to take on the hosting role to make it happen and just see who shows up?

Comment

Working...
              X